Thank you for your interest in becoming an online mentor for Global Talent Mentoring! We are excited that a STEMM expert such as yourself wants to mentor an exceptionally talented youth. Before proceeding to the Mentor Volunteer Form, we ask that you please take a moment to read through the following points of what being a mentor for Global Talent Mentoring means.
- internationally leading, expert-level knowledge in one or more areas of science, technology, engineering, mathematics, and medical sciences (STEMM), as demonstrated through, for example, a PhD, international publications, patents, etc.
- competent English skills
- no criminal record
- regular interaction with a mentee consisting of approximately 30 minutes per week
- long-term commitment to guide and motivate your mentee (at least one year, ideally longer)
- contribute to talent development within your field
- help the most promising STEMM talents, both in your own community and in those areas with fewer talent development resources
- receive professionally developed and administered mentoring training, feedback, and participation certificates
- gain access to a highly selective, worldwide network of STEMM talent and expertise
The next round of mentoring will begin in December.