Global Talent Mentoring is an online mentoring program for developing talents in science, technology, engineering, mathematics, and medical sciences (STEMM). The program will start with the first group of mentees in late 2020.
Its unprecedented combination of offerings, all free of charge, includes:
- One-on-one mentoring by international experts,
- Tailored learning pathways for optimal individual talent development,
- International networking opportunities with the best minds in STEMM from all over the world,
- Long-term support over several years of accruing expertise, and
- Evaluation and enhancement of the program through continuous research.
Currently, Global Talent Mentoring is recruiting partners in order to engage the most outstanding students and experts as mentees and mentors, respectively.
Global Talent Mentoring fosters excellence and innovation in science, technology, engineering, mathematics, and medical sciences worldwide for exceptionally talented youth through evidence-based, long-term online mentoring.
I am passionately curious
curiosity has its own reason for existing.
Global Talent Mentoring empowers future knowledge leaders to solve the world’s most pressing scientific and technological challenges.
is always to try
one more time.